Rotator with non-adjustable box holders
Optimizes the working condition - focus on safety!
The Material Handling Rotator with non-adjustable box holders (box holders are optional extra) is the solution, if handling of different box widths is not required.
The Material Handling Rotator with non-adjustable box holders can tilt crates and boxes so that the user can reach the contents without stretching, bending and straining the back.
Two box holders are required, when tilting between 1100 lbs and 2200 lbs.
Depending on the height and weight of the box and the working situation, one or two sets of box holders can be chosen:
- Box holders with clamps can hold boxes of heights between 15.4" and 37.5", when tilted (also 180°).
- Box holders without clamps support the box (box holders with clamps are recommended when tilting more than 60°).
- Box holders are available for:
- Box widths of 31.5", 33.5" or 39.5" by a fork span of 22".
- Box widths of 39,5", 41,35" or 48" by a fork span of 27".
- Special arrangements for a maximum box width of 55" are possible.
- Low maintenance costs - no relays and wearing parts
- Tilting function is deactivated when the rotation centre is more than 46,5" or less than 27" above the floor.
EFFICIENCY AND FLEXIBILITY
- Height adjustment, rotation and transportation in the same unit
- Easy to set degree of tilt and rotation speed
- Precise and controlled acceleration/deceleration on rotation at start/stop
- Tilting function is deactivated automatically, when rotating to neutral position
- Remote control for rotation/lifting/lowering (with cable as standard/wireless as optional extra)
- Large display – easy to use, easy visual presentation, touch screen
- Possible to program e.g. several stops, turning angle, speed, rotation
- Log function, e.g. operational time, current consumption, number of operations, overload registration, battery status
- Shows error messages and actual position/turning angle
- Supervisor function can be activated to lock the settings