Manual Thork Lift (HL)
Quality in working height!
With a skid lift - the Thork Lift - you are always ensured correct ergonomic working height, when you transport, lift and handle elements of pallets.
The Thork Lift has an elegant design with focus on safety and ease of use. The rounded corners reduce risks of damaging surroundings when you move it around and the shape of the handle ensures an ergonomic and relaxed hold.
We guarantee high quality through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- The working height can be adjusted
- Opportunities for optional extras
- Great maneuverability
- Loads of 3300 lbs. to 18.5"
- From 18.5 inches the lifting capacity is 2200 lbs.
- Neutral position of the handle
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Individual adjustment
- Rounded corners
- Low truck weight
- Very low power for the pump function
- Foot protection
- Central location of control buttons
- Low overall height
- Supporting feet at steering wheels
- Tandem wheels on scissors legs
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Strong construction
- Use of quality materials