Manual Thork Lift
Quality in working height!
The skid lift, Thork Lift, can transport and lift a skid to the right ergonomic working height, and is very gentle to surroundings, skids and goods. The Thork Lift has an elegant design with rounded corners.
The design of the skid lift prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. As an example, the ergonomically correct shape of the handle ensures a relaxed hold for the user.
High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- The working height can be adjusted
- Opportunities for optional extras
- Great maneuverability
- Loads of 3300 lbs. to 18.5"
- From 18.5 inches the lifting capacity is 2200 lbs.
- Neutral position of the handle
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Individual adjustment
- Rounded corners
- Low truck weight
- Very low power for the pump function
- Foot protection
- Central location of control buttons
- Low overall height
- Supporting feet at steering wheels
- Tandem wheels on scissors legs
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Strong construction
- Use of quality materials